It is a mixture of organic acids which are extracted from the mineraloid Leonardite.
The unique source of premium Leonardite rich in humats is only available in certain locations in the World.
The processing technology of its active ingredient has been developed through the years and today belongs to Farmavet Interntional.
Consisting of organic acids such as humic, fulvic and ulvic acids which are totally natural. FARMAGULATOR XP® plays a role of bio-stimulator and bio-regulator for all kinds of poultry.
Since it has been scientifically developed by Farmavet International R&D Department for poultry, farm animals and
swine in 1998, FARMAGULATOR XP® has been cited in many scientific articles, used in many poultry farms and integrated
poultry companies around the World.
• Growth Promoting effect:
It reduce the FCR level and improve BWG at farms.
• Protective film effect:
It makes protective film coverage in the intestinal system against toxins and pathogens.
• Para-immunological effect:
It has positive effect on hematological parameters.
• Anti-resorptive and adsorptive effect:
It will avoid heavy metals to harm the animal body.
• Antiphlogistic and Astringent effect:
It will avoid inflammation and scar tissue.
• Anti-bacterial effect on caecum coliform:
This effect helps to prevent poultry necrotic enteritis. Researches shows there is a considerable total coliform bacteria reduction in caecum and, healing in enteritis problems after use of Farmagulator XP.
• Supportive effects on viral immunity.
The Results Of These 7 Effects:
For Broilers, Breeders & Commercial Laying Hens:
• Increase in meat production and quality.
• Increase in the average live weight of animal.
• Decrease in feed conversion ratio.
• Increase feed efficiency in utilization.
• Resistance against diseases.
• Remove vaccination, beak cutting, dirty air, transport, elimination of the negative effects caused by temperature and other stress factors.
• Support the development of bone tissue in animals.
• Reduction in fatty liver syndrome.
• A positive impact on the quality of the shell.
• A significant reduction in mortality of old laying hens.
• A positive effect on egg fatty acid composition.